Subscription to the issues 2017 of the individual titles in Humanities and Social Sciences is open. The list covers 43 journals from the authoritative Russian publishers. 21 core journals are also included in Russian Science Citation Index (project of Thomson Reuters) such as:
• Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriia 19: Lingvistika i mezhkul'turnaia kommunikatsiia (ISSN 2074-1588)
• Voprosy iazykoznaniia (ISSN 0373-658X)
• Vestnik drevnei istorii (ISSN 0321-0391)
• Etnograficheskoe obozrenie (ISSN 0869-5415)
• Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniia (ISSN 0132-1625)
• Voprosy filosofii (ISSN 0042-8744)
Institutions and researchers may subscribe to any number of titles and add new ones anytime within a subscription period. Send your request at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Cost of subscription to electronic versions of most of the journals is much lower than to their print versions and in some cases the difference makes 70%.
You are welcome to view the full catalog here.
EBSCO Publishing (EBSCO, USA) and Scientific Electronic Library (Russia) have developed a new partnership allowing content from Russian Science Citation Index to be searched within EBSCO Discovery Service™ (EDS). The agreement will add metadata from RSCI collection into the Base Index of EDS, enabling researchers from all over the world to search through RSCI with EDS tools.